RESULTS of our activities
In AULEDA’s 20 years of activity:
- Inter-municipal and regional Strategic Plans have been developed following the participatory
- Local economic potentialities in urban and rural areas of Vlora, Region have been mapped.
- Around 1500 enterprises have received technical assistance (capacity building, business plan preparation, applications for the national grant scheme, e-marketing, e-commerce tools development)
- 24 SME-s have received financial support thanks to the Financial Mechanism of Guarantee Fund.
- 55 start –ups has been created through start –up acceleration programs, coaching, mentoring and advising, pitching events and financial support.
- 450000 Euro have been delivered to entrepreneurs from rural areas as credits, with 100% return rate
- 320 jobs have been created from the SME-s and new start ups
- 5680 people have received professional training or have been trained in enterprise management
- The constitution of 4 social enterprises has been promoted, and the enterprises have been financially supported.
- 85 projects have been implemented, for a total amount of 5 million Euro, managed by AULEDA as lead partner, partner and subcontractor.
- 42 projects were financed from European Commission under CARDS, IPA 1 and IPA II Programs with a total amount of 2.4 million Euro.
- 35 SME-s were supported for the applications under IPARD Program
- Vlora Food Incubator (VIF) with the participation of 38 local producers was established in 2019.
- INEV – Innovation and Professional Education Center was established offering lifelong learning (LLL) courses.
- Balkan MED Agro Food Cluster and Maritime Industry ADRION Cluster were established with the participation of 32 SME-s operating in both sectors.
In particular, in the last three years:
- 35 local administration and 46 local NGOs have been trained and supported in managing local economic development
- 14 value chains have been created in Vlora, Berat and Gjirokastra Regions.
- 65 new enterprises have been created and 45 of them were supported in Vlora Region
- 670 enterprises have been technically supported in business plan preparations, grant’s schemes applications, e-commerce, e-marketing tools, capacity building and professional education of HR.
- 114,000 EURO have been used for sustaining 8 enterprises, out of 253,000 EURO at AULEDA’s disposal to access to credit.
- 250 000 Euro financial support for the establishment of 55 startups, 35% of them belongs to owners from Egyptian and Rom minorities.
- 220 jobs have been created (42% of which for women) and 350 jobs have been maintained (55% of which for women) thanks to AULEDA’s support.
- 1500 people (890 of which women) have been trained in enterprises management, local production processing, ISO standards for agro-food products, social enterprise, use of ICT tools
- 5 international B2B meetings organized with 53 SME-s representatives participation.
110 capacity building trainings have been organized, respectively for:
- ISO standards in agro-food processing.
- IPARD and AZHBR grant schemes applications.
- Digital marketing and digital story telling.
- Project management, project cycle, financial management for public instructions and local government units.
- Social Enterprise and circular economy training.
- Industry 4.0, digitalization of the industry
- Capacity building for branding, labeling and marketing of local products new national regulation.
- 3D- Modeling and simulation in maritime industry
- Industry quality control
- Transnational training of youths in tourism services and entrepreneurship skills.
- Technics for the Environmental Trained Observers
- Start –up acceleration program for cultural and creative industry sector
- Training of youths for renewable energy resources.
- Training of SME-s for the energy efficiency in their economic activity
- Training of teachers for renewable energy didactic materials and innovative teaching process.
- Entrepreneurship in New Technologies and Similar Industries
- Entrepreneurship in the Field of Tourism and Similar Industries
- Sustainable and transnational entrepreneurship development
Online Learning Platforms
SMART INNO Platform – www.smartinno.eu
TRANS-EDU NET Platform – www.trans-edu.net
SHIPMENTT Platform – https://shipmentt.adrioninterreg.eu
Economic and territorial analysis have been developed, and the related studies have been published:
- Feasibility study for use of ICT from public administration in the service to citizens.
- Survey for use of ICT from SME-s focused on web commerce and e commerce
- Feasibility study about tourism development in Pogradec.
- Survey about value chains in Vlora Region.
- Rural Strategy development of LAG “Adrijon area.
- Master plan for economic development of Lumi i Vlores area
- Strategic Plan of Vlora Region 2010-2020
- Analysis of local curricula in the field of tourism in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Macedonia.
- Transnational Strategy for organization of trainings and curricula towards growth and employment of young people in the tourism
- Analysis of the general characteristics of entrepreneurship in tourism in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, and Macedonia.
- RIS Albania 3 in agro food industry
- Supply and demand study for the development of social enterprises in Albania
- Return to investment models (ROI) for social enterprises development
- Joint report for cultural and creative industry development in ADRION area
- Technical study about architecture and pathologies of old buildings in Gjirokaster City.
- Study about the Agro-food clusters in Albania.